Parking Violations

Parking tickets are paid at the Town Clerk's Office, located on the first floor of Town Hall (761 Old Main Street). The Police Department does not process any other types of citations or tickets.

Contesting Your Liability

If you have received a violation, which you believe was issued in error, you have the right to contest your liability before a hearing officer by completing a written notice of your contest; complete and submit the Traffic Violation Objection Form (PDF).

This notice must be received within ten days of issuance of the violation.