Pistol Permits, Firearm Sales & Transfers

Acquiring a Temporary Pistol Permit to Carry Pistols & Revolvers

Sale or Transfer of All Firearms: State of Connecticut Instructions

All inquiries regarding the Sale or Transfer of a firearm, please contact Special Licensing and Firearms Unit via telephone 860-685-8290 or by email to ensure you are compliant with state laws.