The Town of Rocky Hill Human, Youth and Senior Services Department develops and maintains a coordinated system of social services for the residents of Rocky Hill while serving as an essential link between aiding agencies and the resident in need. The Department serves as an entry level step in acquiring services directly through our programs and/or indirectly through referrals to other programs and agencies. The staff also assists clients in completing a variety of assistance applications for multiple state, federal, and private programs.
We provide advocacy, information, referrals, short-term counseling, and support services to adults, families, elderly, and disabled residents within our community to help promote well-being, self-sufficiency, and quality of life.
Schedule Your Appointment
In order for us to provide appropriate time to discuss your matter, we request that you call the office at to schedule an appointment. Information on counseling, financial assistance, government assistance programs, and a variety of other services is available. Documents you would need to bring with you to your appointment can include, but are not limited to, proof of residency, proof of income, and/or banking/asset information.
- Updated Vaccination Information: please visit the COVID-19 page for complete vaccination information and additional links to State of Connecticut and Rocky Hill resources.
- Please contact Human Services by phone at 860-258-2799 for any emergency needs.
If you are a family in need, Foodshare Inc. distributes fresh foods to disadvantaged citizens. This is sponsored by volunteers from the Oasis Christian Church.
Elm Ridge Park,
376 Elm Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Every other Friday from 1:15 to 1:45 pm
New Protocol for Pick up
- Stay in your car and wait for a number.
- When number called, exit vehicle, approach truck and maintain social distancing.
- Bring two bags from home - this is the maximum you will be allowed to fill with items you pick.
For More Foodshare Information
For more information please call the Oasis Church at 860-529-0701 or Foodshare at 860-286-9999.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information / Title VI
The Human Services Director serves as the ADA Coordinator. The ADA Coordinator is responsible for addressing issues regarding access to Town services by people with disabilities.