Records Division

  • THcar_1235x276

Home  Police  Records Division  Forms for Residents

The following forms are used by Rocky Hill residents.

Civilian Complaint Form – English

Formulario de Queja de Ciudadano - Espanol

Change of Address Form:

Vacant House Form - residents can use this form to let the police department know that your home will be vacant for an extended period of time due to vacations, work, etc. 


Contact Information

logo6Town Of Rocky Hill
Police Department

Records Division
699 Old Main St.
Rocky Hill, CT

Brian Klett, Division Commander

PHONE:  860-258-7640 

Records Department
PHONE:  860-258-2783
FAX: 860-563-6124

Hours:   Monday - Friday 
   8:00am - 4:00pm

Request email notification when page changes Get emailed when page changes