P&R Policies and Forms
You may register for a large majority of our programs by mail, fax or phone.
We encourage this, as it simplifies the process for both the participants and the office staff.
Registrations are processed randomly, with people at the office window being serviced first.
No registration can be considered complete without written or verbal confirmation from Parks & Recreation.
If your registration cannot be completed due to a full program, you will be notified, placed on the waiting list, and your payment will be returned to you.
No registration will be processed without full payment included.
School Delay and Cancellation Policy
If Rocky Hill Public Schools are cancelled or dismissed early, all recreation programs will be cancelled. If schools have a delayed opening, programs will continue as scheduled, except for programs starting before 11:00am.
Please note: If the B.O.E. cancels their evening activities, it will be at the discretion of our department to keep evening programs on. Please check after 3:00pm for an update.
To find out if programs are cancelled, you may:
- call the main line: 860-258-2772
- visit the Web Site: http://www.rockyhillct.gov/parkrec/index.php and click on cancellations/delays to receive updates
Proof of Residency for Residents and Non-Residents
- Rocky Hill residents must file a yearly Proof of Residency. You may accomplish this by bringing/ mailing in a copy of your driver’s license, or other proof of residence.
- Swim lessons require current Proof of Residency.
- While we do welcome non-residents to register for our programs (except where noted), Rocky Hill residents will receive priority in the registration process.
- Openings remaining one week prior to the registration deadline of a program may be filled by non-residents.
- An additional nonresident fee may be applicable.
By registering for a program, you give us permission to take and publish photos of you participating, along with a photo identification. If you do not wish to be photographed, you must include this request in writing along with your registration.