• Front_side_angle_with_tree_1235x276 (1)

If you received an adjustment on a tax bill by the Assessor's Office and are due a refund for overpaid taxes, please complete the Refund Request Form below. For example: you paid a car tax bill for the full year but then sold the car during the middle of the year. After providing proof to the Assessor's Office for an adjustment, you are entitled to a refund of a portion of the taxes you paid (See Motor Vehicle Adjustments for information regarding proof).


Contact Information

logo6    Town of Rocky Hill
    761 Old Main St.
    Rocky Hill, CT

Elaine McKim, Tax Collector

PHONE:  860-258-2717
FAX: 860-258-2747 
HOURS: Monday - Friday 
  8:30am - 4:30pm




Request email notification when page changes Get emailed when page changes