Tax bills are mailed once a year:
- First installment bills are due no later than August 2, 2021
- Second installment bills are due no later than February 1, 2022
Please see Frequently Asked Questions for additional information about due dates and penalties.
The 2020-2021 mill rate is 33.6 (pertains to bills due July 1, 2020 and January 1, 2021)
The 2021-2022 mill rate is 34.1 (pertains to bills due July 1, 2021 and January 1, 2022)
Online Bill Payment offers the following benefits:
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience.
- Paying your bill online is faster and easier than writing a check and mailing it.
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card. Payments will not be reflected online for 48 to 72 business hours after payment is made.
Use of a charge/debit card will incur a convenience fee of 2.50% with a minimum charge of $2.00. The Town of Rocky Hill receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement. Use of an electronic check (e-check) will not incur a convenience fee.