- Updated Vaccination Information - Please visit www.rockyhillct.gov/COVID-19 for complete vaccination information and additional links to State of Connecticut and Rocky Hill resources.
- Please contact Human Services @ 860-258-2799 for any emergency needs.
- For our senior residents we will be providing transportation for early shopping hours at grocery stores, please call 860-258-2701 to set up a ride.
- If you are a family in need, Foodshare Inc. distributes fresh foods to disadvantaged citizens. This is sponsored by volunteers from the Oasis Christian Church.
- Mobile Foodshare at Elm Ridge Park, 376 Elm Street, Rocky Hill, CT
- Every other Friday from 1:15 - 1:45
- New protocol for pick up: 1. Stay in your car; wait for a number. 2. When number called, exit vehicle, approach truck and maintain social distancing 3. Bring two bags from home -this is the max you will be allowed to fill with items you pick.
- For more information please call the Oasis Church, 860-529-0701 or Foodshare, 860-286-9999.
To contact the Rocky Hill Human, Youth and Senior Services Department, please call our main phone number (860) 258-2799.
The Town of Rocky Hill Human, Youth and Senior Services Department develops and maintains a coordinated system of social services for the residents of Rocky Hill while serving as an essential link between aiding agencies and the resident in need. The department serves as an entry level step in acquiring services directly through our programs and/or indirectly through referrals to other programs and agencies. The staff also assists clients in completing a variety of assistance applications for multiple state, federal, and private programs. We provide advocacy, information, referrals, short-term counseling, and support services to adults, families, elderly, and disabled residents within our community to help promote well-being, self-sufficiency, and quality of life.
In order for us to provide appropriate time to discuss your matter, we request that you call the office at 860-258-2799 to schedule an appointment. Information on counseling, financial assistance, government assistance programs, and a variety of other services is available. Documents you would need to bring with you to your appointment can include, but are not limited to, proof of residency, proof of income, and/or banking/asset information.
ADA Information/Title VI:
The Human Services Director serves as ADA Coordinator. The ADA Coordinator is responsible for addressing issues regarding access to Town services by people with disabilities.
Town of Rocky Hill
699 Old Main St.
Rocky Hill, CT
Melissa Hicks, Director of Human and Youth Services
Administrative Assistant for Human Services
Transportation & Volunteer Coordinator
|HOURS:||Monday - Friday|
|8:00am – 2:00pm|
Lori Stanczyc, Youth Services Coordinator