Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page
Governor's "Social Distancing" Message
- The Town of Rocky Hill would like to remind all residents of Governor Lamont’s message of Stay Safe, Stay Home. Employees should work from home if possible. Non-essential employees please help completing this mission. For more information please check https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
Town of Rocky Hill Town Hall Closing to the General Public
- Due to the public health crisis relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and to protect town employees and town residents’ health, the Rocky Hill Town Hall located at 761 Old Main Street and Human Services Offices located at 699 Old Main Street will be closed to the general public starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 4:30PM. Town staff can be contacted during the normal 8:30AM to 4:30PM business hours to assist with any transactions. Click here for a listing of departmental contacts.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- State of Connecticut 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Resources
- Central Connecticut Health District Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) resource
- The State is offering relief to small businesses through a new DECD program called the Connecticut Recovery Bridge Loan Program, a $25 million short-term emergency loan program. Qualifying small businesses and nonprofits with 100 or fewer employees can apply for a loan of up to $75,000 or three months of operating expenses (whichever is less). Please click here for more information.
Transfer Station and Bulky Pick-up Suspending Operations
- The Town of Rocky Hill Transfer Station located at 59 Old Forge Road will be closed to the general public starting Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 1:00 pm. The Town has suspended Bulky Waste Pick-up effective at the close of business Friday, March 20, 2020. Click here for more info.
Police Department Records
- The Rocky Hill Police Department, in an effort to limit exposure, has established an online records request service. All requests for police records can be submitted through the police department website. Individuals without internet access may request records by calling 860-258-2783. All fingerprint services have also been suspended.
- Public Safety Committee meeting from March 16, 2020 including a presentation from Central Connecticut Health District
- Statement from Rocky Hill Board of Education - Schools are closed effective Monday, March 16, 2020.
- The Cora J. Belden Library will be closed Saturday, March 14 - Sunday, March 29.
- Rocky Hill Senior Center will be closed effective this Monday, March 16. Click here for the full announcement.
- All Parks and Recreation programs are cancelled between March 14th-27th. More information can be found here: https://www.rockyhillct.gov/parkrec
- Rocky Hill resident was at Hartford Hospital and was treated for the Coronavirus, COVID-19
- St. Josephine Bakhita Parish - Message regarding parishioner diagnosed this week with COVID-19
- MDC’s Plans to Address COVID-19
- Eversource Assures Customers Safe and Reliable Service Will Continue During COVID-19 Pandemic
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Connecticut Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information for Families
- News release from Connecticut Children's announcing new Pediatric Hotline to address community pediatrician and parent Coronavirus concerns
- What parents should know about coronavirus
- Coronavirus FAQ
- 8 Tips for talking to your kids about coronavirus
- Answering your child’s coronavirus questions
761 Old Main St.
Rocky Hill, CT
|HOURS:||Monday - Friday|
|8:30am - 4:30pm