Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page
Remember to follow the 3 W's: WEAR your mask. WASH your hands. WATCH your distance.
State of Connecticut Information - Governor's Updates
- Connecticut residents are urged to continue taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For the latest information please check https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
Currently, with the State of Connecticut vaccination rollout, all citizens ages 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine for COVID-19. The Town of Rocky Hill encourages its citizens to register and receive the vaccine. Citizens can find registration information below.
Any Rocky Hill citizen age 45 and older, or their caregiver, that is unable to obtain an appointment or needs assistance signing up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, can contact Rocky Hill Human Services at 860-258-2799.
- Citizens can also call the Connecticut’s Vaccine Appointment Assist line at 877-918-2224, 7 days a week from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Citizens can find information on Connecticut’s COVID-19 response here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
- Citizens 65 and older can find information here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/COVID-19-Vaccination-Scheduling-Options
- Citizens can register for vaccinations through the Vaccination Administration Management System and find a location here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/COVID-19-Vaccinations---VAMS-Support
- Citizens can register via phone at locations listed here: https://www.211ct.org/search?page=1&location=Connecticut&taxonomy_code=11172&service_area=connecticut&tp=8917
- Many of the town's departments can serve you online or over the phone as well. Click here for a list of department contacts and services.
- Town staff can be contacted during the normal 8:30AM to 4:30PM business hours to assist with any transactions. Please click here for a complete list of department contacts and services that can be handled online.
Town of Rocky Hill Tax Deferment Program
- The Rocky Hill Town Council at its April 20, 2020, meeting voted to adopt the Tax Deferment Program for all property taxes due July 1, 2020. This program is based on Governor Ned Lamont's Executive Order 7-S.
The Tax Deferment Program will allow the Town of Rocky Hill to extend the last day to pay the July 1, 2020 taxes for real property, personal property, and motor vehicles for three months without interest or penalty. The Tax Deferment Program extends the taxpayers grace period to pay from August 3, 2020 to October 1, 2020.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- State of Connecticut 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Resources
- Central Connecticut Health District Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) resource
- If you are a family in need, Foodshare Inc. distributes fresh foods to disadvantaged citizens. This is sponsored by volunteers from the Oasis Christian Church. Click here for updated Foodshare information.
- The Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) has created a $50 million grant program to help our small businesses in Connecticut recover from the ongoing challenges of COVID-19. Eligible businesses and nonprofits can receive a one-time $5,000 grant and all funds will be disbursed to approved applicants by December 30, 2020.
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was signed into law on March 27, 2020, and provides loans and grants for small businesses. Click here for frequently asked questions.
- UPDATED INFORMATION - The Town of Rocky Hill Transfer Station located at 59 Old Forge Road will be returning to the normal schedule of Thursday and Friday from 7 am to 2 pm, and Saturday 7 am to 1 pm.
- Please call (860) 258-2766 Monday thru Friday 9 am to 4 pm to schedule curbside pickup for household items, furniture and appliances. Mattresses must be bagged. There will be a three day delay for removal due to the virus. Demolition, construction debris, toilets and sinks must be brought to the transfer station for disposal. Any questions please call (860) 258-7709.
Police Department Records
- The Rocky Hill Police Department, in an effort to limit exposure, has established an online records request service. All requests for police records can be submitted through the police department website. Individuals without internet access may request records by calling 860-258-2783.
- Starting Monday, June 15th, we will resume fingerprinting. We ask that you call records at 860-258-2783 to schedule an appointment, at that time you will provide a cell phone number you can be reached at. We ask that you stay outside on the day and time of your appointment and we will call you and have you come in from the parking lot. This is to limit the amount of people in our lobby. Hours for fingerprinting will be Tuesday 10-1130 and Thursday 1:30-3:00 and it will be limited to 10 people per day . You will be required to wear a mask and must wash your hands before fingerprinting. We appreciate your understanding while we work through this.
- We are presently conducting public meetings remotely. A live stream of these meetings will appear on this page at the scheduled meeting time. We have also connected our Government Access channels on Cox and Frontier to this remote platform. You can also find these meetings streaming live on our YouTube channel.
- The Cora J. Belden Library has launched a Library 2 Go service. Please see the website for further details https://www.rockyhillct.gov/library/
- Rocky Hill Senior Center will be closed effective this Monday, March 16. Click here for the full announcement.
- Click here for complete and updated Parks and Recreation information. https://www.rockyhillct.gov/parkrec
- Rocky Hill resident was at Hartford Hospital and was treated for the Coronavirus, COVID-19
- St. Josephine Bakhita Parish - Message regarding parishioner diagnosed this week with COVID-19
- Eversource Reminds Customers of Payment Assistance and Protection Programs Available
- November 17, 2020 - Water Bill Help for Metropolitan District Customers with Overdue Bills and Balances.
- MDC’s Plans to Address COVID-19
- Eversource Assures Customers Safe and Reliable Service Will Continue During COVID-19 Pandemic
- From the SBA - Here are top 5 things small businesses should know about the re-opening of the Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Connecticut Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The State is offering relief to small businesses through a new DECD program called the Connecticut Recovery Bridge Loan Program, a $25 million short-term emergency loan program. Qualifying small businesses and nonprofits with 100 or fewer employees can apply for a loan of up to $75,000 or three months of operating expenses (whichever is less). Please click here for more information.
Information for Families
761 Old Main St.
Rocky Hill, CT
|HOURS:||Monday - Friday|
|8:30am - 4:30pm