- 7 pm (unless otherwise specified)
- 1st and 3rd Monday of the month
- Town Hall
761 Old Main Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Access the Town calendar of public meetings and events to quickly gain up-to-date information on meetings.
All meetings are broadcast live on the two local cable providers as well as streamed on our YouTube channel. Visit the Channel 16 - Government Access Channel Live Feed page to learn more.
The Rocky Hill Town Council, along with the elected and appointed commissions and committees meet regularly in the Council Chambers located at 761 Old Main Street, 2nd floor. The modern facilities are Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible, include a hearing assistance system, projection and video recording equipment.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Lisa J. Marotta, Mayor, Republican (R)
- Edward Charamut, Deputy Mayor, Republican (R)
- Christopher Duff, Democrat (D)
- Allan Greenspan , Republican (R)
- Jeffrey Levine, Republican (R)
- John Moleiro, Republican (R)
- William O'Sullivan , Democrat (D)
- Pankaj Prakash, Republican (R)
- Mimi Theroux, Democrat (D)
The Town Council is the legislative and policy making body of the Town of Rocky Hill. The Town Council is made up of nine members for a two-year term, elected biennially. The Mayor is elected separately and designates a Chairman-Pro Tem, or Deputy Mayor, who presides in the Mayor's absence.
The Mayor submits recommendations for appointments under the Council's jurisdiction and, as directed by the Council, appoints such subcommittees of the Council as established.