Planning and Zoning

  • Town_Hall_Sign_1235x276

Home  Planning and Zoning  Zoning Permit Application

Permit is REQUIRED for all accessory structures less than 200 square feet IF AND ONLY IF the structures are detached from the primary residence AND if exempt from requiring a Building Permit per the Building Code in effect at the time of application.

Contact Information

logo6    Town of Rocky Hill
     761 Old Main St.
     Rocky Hill, CT 

Kim Ricci, Zoning Enforcement Officer,Town Planner

PHONE: 860-258-2761
FAX: 860-258-2703
HOURS: Monday - Friday 
  8:30am - 4:30pm 





Request email notification when page changes Get emailed when page changes