P&R Policies and Forms
- Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover). Online payments are available except where in-person registration is required
- Mail-in registrations should not include cash
- All checks should be made payable to: "Town of Rocky Hill"
- Returned checks are subject to a $20 service fee
Funding is set aside to assist Rocky Hill families that require financial help in registering for programs.
Any financial assistance requests need to be made through the Human Services office at 860-258-2799.
As Rocky Hill Parks & Recreation strives to provide excellent customer service, we make all attempts to provide top-quality programs at reasonable costs. Program costs are based on participation numbers. Refunds can only be given when requested in advance, or when a program’s budget allows.
- If a program is cancelled by Rocky Hill Parks & Recreation, a full refund will be given.
- Registration may be cancelled up to 5 business days prior to a program starting date.
- No refunds will be given once a program has begun, unless a substitute can be found by this department, or there is a medical emergency.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given for any used portion of a program.
- All refunds are subject to a $5 processing fee.
- When a program is run by a third party vendor (i.e. Mad Science, Skyhawk’s, etc.) no refunds will be given 5 business days prior to start of the program.
- No refunds will be given on tickets, trips or pool passes.
- In the case of leagues, no refunds/credits will be given once teams have been formed, without a physician’s note.
- In the case of summer camp, no refunds will be given once a session begins, without a physician’s note.
- Credits may only be applied to “in-house” programs (e.g. not applicable to trips, tickets, etc.)