The Rocky Hill Police Department Support Service Division consists of a supervisor, 2 uniformed officers, 7 fulltime, and 1 part-time emergency communication dispatchers.
The Support Service Division is responsible for the logistical operations of the Rocky Hill Police Department. Officers and Dispatchers assigned to this division are responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and administering all of the department’s report writing, data, and audio/video recording systems.
- Recovery, review, and extraction of crime scene DATA evidence from property owners, establishments, suspects, and victims of crimes
- Data processing/conversion for court and FOI requests
- Assisting Fleet Manager with research, design, build, and implementation of new vehicles and equipment along with follow-up inspection/repair/service
- Liaisons for Capital Region Council of Governments for the following:
- State Web EOC
- Emergency Dispatch Operations, PSAP administrator, and Collect TAC Officer / assurance and compliance
- Emergency Communications Coordination (police, fire, ems, highway, parks and rec, facilities, and schools)
- Radio equipment purchases and maintenance
- Training officers, responsible for certification and records for officers, dispatchers, and animal control.
- Honor Guard deployments and scheduling
- Department Professional Standards and Accreditation
- OSHA Compliance
- Judicial Liaison assisting with prisoner transports and court paperwork processing
- Speed and traffic trailer deployment and data collection for traffic complaints and studies
- Project management
- Headquarters/ Department Equipment Manager
- Building Vendor / Facilities liaison
- Finger Printing for firearm permits and applications
The Support Service Division is committed to keeping The Rocky Hill Police Department current with technology, policies, training, and emergency communications.
Support Service Division Contact: email@example.com
Sergeant Joseph Phelps 860-258-2731
Officer Jonathan Lammers 860-258-2750
Officer Mark Lombardi 860-258-1742